Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Party Time Tuesdays PTT#6: St. Patricks Theme + A Box


Good Morning !  Hope you are having an awesome week!  I Love this month!  We are so lucky to have March Madness over at the Party Time Tuesdays blog.  This week we have Lisa Tedder showing us how to make cute little boxes for special gifts and Stamp Fairy provided the Party Planners with adorable images to use on our boxes.  Stamp Fairy is giving away some  digis on the PTT blog for our winner!  Hope you can come and PARTY with us this week!



Paper: K& Co with The Cutting Cafe Shamrock background printed over top.
Digis: Stamp Fairy, The Cutting Cafe: Clover Background, ST. PATRICKS DAY PRINTABLE STAMP SET,

Ink: Memento, Copics
Extras: Brads, Ribbon, Glitter mist



Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. This box is adorable and so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, this is just perfect!! I love all of your detail, and each side has a new focal point! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your box is so cute! And I love how you printed digi paper on patterned paper - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my oh my.....what a cute st patties box...oh this is one GREEN with envy project...wow...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ribbon you have going throughout this! I also love how you have colored the mouse - too cute!!!

    Miss Molly - Party Time Tuesdays DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. so so adorable Jenn!!!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your box is super cute Jenn, I love all the little touches you added to finish this like the pinch proof tab on the shamrock. Great colouring of this cute little fellow too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing job with this cute box. Great paper combo.. love the yellow.. and the shamrocks are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable box Jenn! So many fun details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jenn, this is just too cute! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are adorable Jenn! I especially love the mouse card- how adorable is that little thing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jenn! What an amazing job you did coloring that little monkey! I love the shamrocks hanging over the edge of the box. Your green polka dot ribbon is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis