Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Party Time Tuesdays: PTT#1 Valentine Cupcake

I am pretty excited for this post as well!  Hi everyone!  I have the most fabulous news:  As you already know…I am the new owner of Party Time Tuesdays!  Today is our 1st challenge under my ownership!  I have made some upgrades to the blog and added on 12 design team members.  Head on over and take a peek…enter our challenge…we have a great sponsor: The Cutting Café.  Regina will be giving away 3 sets to the winner!  Here is my card: Valentine Cupcake:


Paper: Flair Designs-Crazy 4 U collection
Digi: The Cutting Café: Cupcake Card, Fun With Valentine’s Day
Extras: Stickles, Ribbon: The Ribbon Boutique, Rhinestones. 

 Challenge I entered:
artfulinkables: Die Cuts


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis