Tuesday, February 1, 2011

CV- True Love Valentine

I am very excited to officially announce that I am now a member of the Creative Vision DT 5.  Myself and 5 other lovely ladies were chosen by the very talented Laura.  I will be hosting Tuesdays with Jenn over at Laura’s blog.  So please visit me there!  Here is my creation with Laura’s high quality stamps:  “True Love Valentine”. 

Paper: Imaginisce
Extras: Ribbon The Ribbon Boutique, Button-unknown and Stickles. 
Challenges I entered:

bunnyzoescrafts: Love is in the air
craftyourpassionchallenges: Bling on your love
flourishes: Valentine
suochallenges: Valentine
tuesdaytaggers: Feel the love

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn, your card is soooo fabulous, love the stamps, love the papers, love the colors..;) Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you gave each image their own frame! glitter lips! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI hun, this is just gorgeous! That ribbon & cute little button finish it off perfectly!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck! Hope to see you back again!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bright and cheerful card full of love. Thanks for playing at TIOT this week.Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWW Jenn, this is totally cool! Love your sparkly Valentine card!!! Thank you for joining us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love the glittered lips. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis