Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Rose!


I am so excited to show you this really cute card I made for The Cutting Café DT.  I am going to send it to one of my blog group members for her birthday…Rose you are totally seeing your card before your birthday!!!   This was my first time using the SCAL software…and ironically, Rose is the one who gave me the information about the program.  Anyone working with digital templates or SVG files would love this program.  Regina at The Cutting Café has some excellent tutorials on how to work with SCAL and how to work with Digital Stamps. 


Paper: The Paper Studio Safari Untamed 
Ink: Printer
Extras: Ribbon- Hobby Lobby and Rhinestones-unknown



Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. What a delightful digital cake card creation Jenn. I am sure Rose is going to love it. I absolutely love the Zebra Stripe ribbon, so bold and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great shape...Rose will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Rose will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how the card is not normal shaped....Rose will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Jenn and Rose will enjoy it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! So pretty Jenn! Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenn, you are so sweet, I love my beautiful birthday card! You have made my day! Enjoy SCAL, it is awesome!!

    Hugs,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my Jenn this rocks girlfriend...I am so loving the ribbon...this is one fantastic cake card...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Lovely colors and the cake design is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute birthday card!! Lovin' that zebra ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card!!! I love that ribbon, gorgeous bow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jenn,

    This card is such a fun. The zebra ribbon is so awesome. I usually dont go for printed ribbon but it's soooooooo cute!! I think rose will love that card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun and fabulous! Just an awesome cake. Love the colors and I am just in love with that ribbon girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this is so awesome! Its so bright and fun...just the way I like my cards! This card will be a big hit, I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh this is fun Jenn! beautifully done, love the happy colors too! great job
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!! I love the shape of this card! And it's all digi?! That is impressive! I wish I could figure digi out once and for all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic card. That ribbon is just the crowning touch. You rocked this one.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis