Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Cause For Cards-Challenge #1

I am so excited for my fellow blog group member, Danie.  She has started a really exciting challenge blog, “A Cause for Cards”!  This week’s challenge is supporting Pet Rescue in Australia. 

Here is the Challenge: So the first requirement for your cards this month will be to include an animal on your card and the color green somewhere which are both elements of the Pet Rescue Logo.  Secondly I thought that with Valentine’s Day just around the corner we should also incorporate the color red and include a sentiment which is either words of love, support or encouragement.
Paper: DCWV
 Digi: BBD Woofie Dog, The Cutting Cafe Valentine Mini Words & Round Squared Shaped Card, SU 
Ink: Color Box
Extras: Heart Rhinestone, Ribbon
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Way to go! Great card. THanks for letting me know about this cahllenge. I'll be sure to make someone for it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn and thanks so much for supporting my new Challenge Blog. I love your card, particularly how you have incorporated your two background papers, and the shape of your card. The hearts with paw prints paper is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, this is too cute!
    It's Valentines Day every day for my pooches and of course the great thing is that love is boomeranged straight back to us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the papers you've used. Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific cute card for such a wonderful cause, so near to my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card for the challenge - I am a dog lover - this is toooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is too cute! I love that pup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card. I will check the challenge.
    sounds like a good reason to join.
    thanks for doing this
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! I have to get mine put together. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun papers for this sweet pup!! How perfect for Danie's challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowza, Jenn, this is amazing...I love how you colored woofie! Fabulous!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the background papers! Maz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jenn, this is so cute and great for you for supporting Danie's challenge blog

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis