Sunday, December 5, 2010

PTT#23 and Mojo#167


I cannot get over how many birthdays are in the month of December alone in our world!
I have had a lot of fun participating in the Party Time Tuesday’s challenges. They sure due give me a lot of inspiration! I really like pair that challenge with the Mojo Monday’s sketch. They are really a great combo for birthday cards. This week at PTT 23 it is “anything goes”. Mojo Monday’s 167 is as follows:



Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Can you believe we only have 19 days till Christmas? I better kick it in gear and get to wrapping! Thanks for stopping in and checking out my creations!



Paper: DCWV
Digi: Bugaboo-Eggbert,The Cutting Cafe-Happy Birthday Circle
Stamp: Michael's Dollar Bin
Ink: Color Box-Brown
Misc: Rhinestones, Giant Brads, M&M’s, Copics


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. i love this card! great color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful birthday card. Love the M&Ms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a bright, fun birthday card and I love how you made the matching gift...who doesn't love chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh birthdays!!! love e layout of the card! colours r birthdayful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun and fabulous!! What delightful work, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, fun birthday card Jenn! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenn, what a fun, fun, card you created. So bright and cheerful! It's super!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear you on the December birthdays Jenn. This is a cute card and someone will enjoy the M&Ms.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis