Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Another Birthday!

Hi everyone!  Another Birthday card!  This one is for a customer…hope her nephew likes it!  I have used this digi and actually used the DP in another card…turns out great for a boy!  I used Mojo Monday's Sketch 167.  I was going to enter in the Party Time Tuesday's Challenge but my card doesn't have a "happy birthday" sentiment on the front...oh well! 


Thanks for visiting!

Paper: Unknown
Digi: Birds Cards
Accessories: Screw top brads-recollections, glue dots
I made this card while participating on the Glue Dots Design Team


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. WOW Jenn.....this is a GREAT card for a young guy! A perfect image and I love the way you did this with the balloons, etc. Fabulous!
    (Dang, I wish I could do that on a skateboard!)
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Jenn. Love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card has such energy Jenn. Just like most teenagers. I am sure your customer will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card, perfect for a young man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card will be perfect for a guy...and I really love those screw top brads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely perfect for a 9 year-old boy! Sensational work, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card. Love those balloons. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis