Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Magic

I still believe in the Magic of Christmas.  My parents always kept the Secret going and still to this day, neither of them have ever come out and said that they were Santa or that there wasn’t a Santa….so keeping up with the tradition I will do the same for Bean.  Currently he is just in awe that Santa can get into the house.  He is also asking me if Santa saw him when he was “naughty”….and of course I don’t tell him any different!  So for each of you I hope the “Magic” is still alive in your house! 

Paper: K&Co. 
Ribbon: Hobby Lobby 
Misc: Rhinestones 



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I hope the magic for Bean lasts a long ,long time.
    It's parent magic isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card - and I can already tell, you're a FABULOUS mom! Treasure these moments while your son is still little - they grow up so fast.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Christmas card, Jenn! I love the gorgeous holly and rhinestone detailing!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis