Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Joy!

I really enJOY adding scrapbooking paper to items other than a card or scrap page.  I have a little trick (I will only tell those who really want to know) to getting the edges perfect on items like wood and chipboard.  I had a great time making these two little décor items with my little Bean.  He painted the blocks and I added the paper and embellishments.  It is funny because he used to be so crafty and now he is just all boy!  Every so often I can get him to do a little crafting with me and that is truly a JOY!  I hope you all find JOY in this holiday!  Make the most of being together…you never know when that will end!
Happy Holidays!  Thanks so much for always visiting and for all your support!

Paper:  K&Co. and Daisy D's
Paint: Apple Barrel- Barn red and Christmas Red
Misc.: Wooden Blocks- Hobby Lobby, Prima flowers, Recollection brads and buttons
Photobucket

8 comments:

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis