Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Card Organizer


Well we now only have 24 days left!  I hope everyone is busy getting all their Christmas cards sent out!  I myself have not…but they are all made. 
I have an issue of always having a pile of cards I receive in the mail either in a basket or setting in a pile on an end-table.  So, this year I decided to have them in a flip style holder.  This is a 5+”x5+” scalloped piece of chipboard from the dollar bin albums you find at Michaels.  Each album has 5 pieces of chipboard….so I ended up with 5 different covers.  I will show you two….the others I sold before I got the chance to photograph them!  I just attached an O ring to the top.  Now all I need are the cards to hole punch and feed onto the O ring….card issue solved!
Thanks so much for visiting!  Happy Holidays!

Paper: Hobby Lobby Christmas Stack
Stickers: Michaels Dollar bin 2008
Misc: Flowers-Prima, Snowflakes-K&Co., Rhinstones:Recollections, Chipboard:Michaels, Ribbon:Hobby Lobby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis