Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Card Organizer


Well we now only have 24 days left!  I hope everyone is busy getting all their Christmas cards sent out!  I myself have not…but they are all made. 
I have an issue of always having a pile of cards I receive in the mail either in a basket or setting in a pile on an end-table.  So, this year I decided to have them in a flip style holder.  This is a 5+”x5+” scalloped piece of chipboard from the dollar bin albums you find at Michaels.  Each album has 5 pieces of chipboard….so I ended up with 5 different covers.  I will show you two….the others I sold before I got the chance to photograph them!  I just attached an O ring to the top.  Now all I need are the cards to hole punch and feed onto the O ring….card issue solved!
Thanks so much for visiting!  Happy Holidays!

Paper: Hobby Lobby Christmas Stack
Stickers: Michaels Dollar bin 2008
Misc: Flowers-Prima, Snowflakes-K&Co., Rhinstones:Recollections, Chipboard:Michaels, Ribbon:Hobby Lobby

5 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea.I love your colour combination too. I also end up with cards in a box so I just might blog lift your idea.
    A message for your cute Bean Jenn.
    I recently found the biggest green frog at home in one of my bromeliads.I intend to do a blog post soon and it is just so I can share the photos with him.
    Stay Happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an awesome idea and so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just SUPER!!!! I'm going to have to try to do that. Such a cute idea and you have all your cards together. LOVE IT.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really cute! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis