Friday, December 10, 2010

My Snow MEN!

This is one of my favorite ornaments to make.  They are my little snow “men”.   Funny story, I told Bean that he left me for the weekend and I had to make my own friends.  He was upset and told me “mommie, those snowmen are not your friends!  I am your only friend!”  How cute is that?  Warms my heart!  Hope everyone has their tree up and decorated.  I also want to give a Hello to Ms. Cari’s grade 5 class.  They are making these ornaments for their parent gift for Christmas.  Hope things turn out OK Cari!  Good Luck! 


Thanks for stopping by and leaving your wonderful comments!

Bulb: Glass from Hobby Lobby and Magic Snow…Scarf: Scrap fabric

I also have a very exciting announcement!  I will be a designer for the Baby Buds Designs DT!  Please stay tuned in January when I start my Design adventure with these amazing ladies.  Here is the post that appears over at the Baby Buds web site:

Today we have lots of exciting news for you! Our 2nd Term of Lady Buds doesn't start until January but we are so delighted and over the moon to introduce you to our new line up of Designers, we just couldn't wait until then! So with out further ado, please welcome:
DEBBIE

ILDIKO

JENN

JENNETTE

KERRY

STEPHANIE

TAMMYLEE

TANYA
Also, we are so very happy to have staying with us from our first term:
A BIG thanks goes out to Silke, Jennifer, Giovana & Ellie for all of their hard work and support for the first term! We wish you all the best in everything you do! Please keep in touch!!

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Love your snowmen and congratulations on the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute ornament and congrats on the DT spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love my boy birthday card!! You are so energetic through your creations! I am so glad that we have found your business....Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These snowmen are adorable!! Congrats on the DT! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! These are darling. So very cute.......and what a cute story about what Bean said! Love it.
    AND CONGRATS on being name for the design team! That's fantastic and I'm so excited for you!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. and we are so excited to have you on the team! Yay!
    Fabulous snowmen Jenn!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute Jenn! and what a fun project for the grade 5 class. Also congratulations on the DT appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I wish we had snow Jenn, then I could snaffle your cute design.
    Writing down all the cute things Bean says is so important I wish I had more of my young 29 mans sayings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jenn - Welcome to the team! I am very excited to meet your and work together with the wonderful Baby Bud images.

    I have been on your blog before and you are one very talented crafter!

    Happy Crafting and have a super weekend!!!
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, these snowmen are so CUTE! I love snowmen... but don't like snow! Lol, that is cause We have way to much winter where I live. It is great to be on the Baby Buds team with you. Now, I just need to add everyone to my sidebar! And follow everyone!

    Tammylee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute for words, Jenn!! What delightful ornaments!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis