Friday, November 26, 2010

30 Days and Counting!!!

I cannot believe we are only 30 days away from Christmas!  Wow it was just Halloween and today I put up my trees!  I hope all of you had a fun Black Friday!  I was at Wal-Mart at 4:30am and looked around and wondered why I am here?  I do most of my shopping on-line as there are not a lot of options for kids stuff here in GJ!  Our city is on a big campaign to shop “local”…but when there are not options for shopping how can you keep your money local??  So in honor of the real start of Christmas, I will begin my card and home décor posts with this really cute Advent calendar.  My mom always did an advent calendar for my sister and I growing up…now I do one for Bean.  I will show his actual advent calendar on the 1st…so come back and take a peek then for another fun calendar.  Good luck everyone and now we are off to the races till the 25th!!! 

Thanks for visiting!!  Happy Holidays!

Paper: Assorted
Cricut: Jasmin, Joys of the Season
Other: Recollections brads, Recollections Rhinstones, Prima Flowers, Christmas Red Apple Barrel Paint, Pressed paper Advent calendar: Hobby Lobby.
This sold for $35 at my craft fair!


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis