Friday, November 26, 2010

30 Days and Counting!!!

I cannot believe we are only 30 days away from Christmas!  Wow it was just Halloween and today I put up my trees!  I hope all of you had a fun Black Friday!  I was at Wal-Mart at 4:30am and looked around and wondered why I am here?  I do most of my shopping on-line as there are not a lot of options for kids stuff here in GJ!  Our city is on a big campaign to shop “local”…but when there are not options for shopping how can you keep your money local??  So in honor of the real start of Christmas, I will begin my card and home décor posts with this really cute Advent calendar.  My mom always did an advent calendar for my sister and I growing up…now I do one for Bean.  I will show his actual advent calendar on the 1st…so come back and take a peek then for another fun calendar.  Good luck everyone and now we are off to the races till the 25th!!! 

Thanks for visiting!!  Happy Holidays!

Paper: Assorted
Cricut: Jasmin, Joys of the Season
Other: Recollections brads, Recollections Rhinstones, Prima Flowers, Christmas Red Apple Barrel Paint, Pressed paper Advent calendar: Hobby Lobby.
This sold for $35 at my craft fair!


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Fun calendar. Bet your little guy loves using it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This calendar is lovely...can't wait to see Bean's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jenn for drawing my attention to just how close Christmas is .....I have to get a wiggle on. I love the advent calendar, and can't wait to see what else you have in store for us with the lead up to Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun advent creation with these delightful drawers decorated with such sensational holiday papers!! Fabulous work, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome advent calendar! Anything with drawers gets my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome Advent Calendar! Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh...what a great advent!

    First of all, yes, I'm not getting through the blogs as often as I should. Sorry.

    Secondly, what am I supposed to be doing to help you out with the blog group? I'm a stinker, aren't I!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis