Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Birthday!





Happy Birthday to my friend Dana, her birthday was yesterday. I made this easel card for the Party Time Tuesday’s blog challenge. It was a fun one! I have never made one of these cards, it was super easy. You can find the directions on SCS website. Have a fantastic day! And if you are a member of the TUIC blog group….don‘t forget to post your turkeys! I still have 2 prizes to give, one for most creative turkey and one for the poll winner. Thanks for visiting!

Paper: DCWV
Digi: Bugaboo
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black,
Stamp: Michaels $Bin
Other: Copics, K&Co. paper flower,
Recollections: Glitter sticky dots, Hobby Lobby ribbon

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I'm sure your friend loved it. You did a great job coloring her, especially her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great easel card. Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I love me my Bugaboo!! The colors are phenomonal and I am sure your friend appreciated the birthday greeting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Jenn! This card is simply fabulous! Bugaboo has the most awesome images and I love what you have done with it. Very striking colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your colour and paper choice for this super image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this sassy card, Jenn! :) Great colors, pattern and texture! Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun and fabulous birthday card, Jenn!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You wouldn't know this was your first attempt at this type of card Jenn. Great Job! I love the image you have chosen. I am sure your friend with love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is fabulous! I love the colors and the design - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! Love the image and colors you used. Thanks for joining in at Party Time Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis