Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Hi Everyone! I bet some of you thought I fell into the pool and never got out!! Well, that is partially correct...I was in the pool a lot this summer. My son is a fish! Colorado has such a small window of warm weather, we have to get it while it’s HOT!!! Plus, we were inside way too long this past winter!! With that said, I am back!!! I will be posting regularly!


With the end of the summer approaching, this means the end of swimming lessons. My son and I were fortunate enough to find a couple of really amazing and fun swim teachers… Janet and Kathy. They spent most of my little Bean’s lessons getting him and his best friend Lauren off the bottom of the deep end! So, I decided they both deserved a bottle of wine to celebrate a successful summer of lessons! Thanks again Janet and Kathy!




Project Specs:
Paper:  "Vintage Findings"- Making Memories
Paint:  Apple Barrel
Embelishments:  Prima Flowers, Making Memories flowers and rhinstones
Ribbon:  K&Company adhesive paper ribbon



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Great work with this beautifully decorated wine bottle boxes!! Wonderful gifts, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are having fun. This wine bottle box is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gifts! I love the beautiful dp you used.

    P.S. glad your back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are wonderful presents! I am sure they will appreciate the wine too....lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to give someone a bottle of wine...love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful gift sets. I'm sure they'll love them. Nicely done. I'm glad you're back, I can't wait to see what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice to have you back with us in blogland Jenn, and what a beautiful project you have shared with us for your first post back.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis