Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tangled Up In Creativity: Molly's Challenge!

Hellooooo! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Mine was filled with lots and lots of card making! In fact, I stayed in my scrap-area from about 10am to 11:45pm last night!!! YEA!!! I love making cards!!

One of the fun cards I made this weekend was for our Tangled Up In Creativity blog group. Molly over at "Miss Molly Creations" has challenged us to make it simple! Simple? What is that? Holy cow, this is a challenge for me! I am a firm believer that I cannot pack enough on one card! But, I have always loved how people can do "simple" and their cards and LO's turn out just amazing! Molly is one of those people...and she makes it just spectacular!

Here is my take on “Simple”:




Stamp set: Studio G
Paper: Scrap
Embellishments: Recollections brads

Thanks for the challenge Molly and thanks to everyone for visiting!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. yes I wanna hung a tree with you :)..This is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...a perfect CAS card! Love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely I'll hug a tree with you! Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenn, its been awhile...thank you for stopping by...and thanks for your well wishes... :)
    such a cute card you got here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was quite a challenge for me as well...you did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm a tree hugger! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great CAS card Jenn and really nice to see you back in the blogging world. You have been missed.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis