Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish my Dad a very Happy Father's Day!  We are in Florida right now celebrating!  He is lucky this year because he gets to spend the day with both of his "girls"  my sister and I!  We have a day by the pool planned and a great outing to one of his favorite restaurants in Disney World...The Yatchsman Steak House!

Here is my card for my Dad!  Hope he enjoys his day!



Here is my son's card for his Pepa







Fathers Day Card
Paper: My Mind's eye
Stamp: SU "Just Beachy", Michael's Dollar Bin
Embellishment: Odell brewing Co. "Easy Street Wheat" beer lable
Ink:  Color Box
Card style: Joy Fold

Pepa's Card
Paper DCWV
Digi: "Sweet Thoughts" By Squigglefly
Embellishments: C.R. Gibson brads and Dollar store Ribbon

Thanks for visiting my blog!



15 comments:

  1. Love them both...have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are adorable. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are great cards. Enjoy your time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOTH of these are just so very cute! Also, I LOVE the new look of your blog.......precious.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are just beautiful Jenn. Hope you have a fun day with your Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know your dad loved these wonderful cards, Jenn!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both just adorable!!! How great to get to spend Father's Day with your dad at DISNEY!!!!!! Hope it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards for your father. I'm sure he loved them both. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. both are so personalized. I can tell that you really thought of Pepa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are great...super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greetings!!!
    i adore the cards...they look perfect for father's day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great pair of cards. That bear image is so cute and I love the fold on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful Fathers' Day cards. So nice that you could spend the day with your Dad

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jenn!!

    Just wanted to let you know that I have my custom site up and running and have added your blog with link to here on my portfolio page:
    http://delightfulcustomblogs.blogspot.com/

    Hope you are doing great!!
    Hugs
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis