Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish my Dad a very Happy Father's Day!  We are in Florida right now celebrating!  He is lucky this year because he gets to spend the day with both of his "girls"  my sister and I!  We have a day by the pool planned and a great outing to one of his favorite restaurants in Disney World...The Yatchsman Steak House!

Here is my card for my Dad!  Hope he enjoys his day!



Here is my son's card for his Pepa







Fathers Day Card
Paper: My Mind's eye
Stamp: SU "Just Beachy", Michael's Dollar Bin
Embellishment: Odell brewing Co. "Easy Street Wheat" beer lable
Ink:  Color Box
Card style: Joy Fold

Pepa's Card
Paper DCWV
Digi: "Sweet Thoughts" By Squigglefly
Embellishments: C.R. Gibson brads and Dollar store Ribbon

Thanks for visiting my blog!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis