Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Pop Open Purse Card Video Tutorial

Hi crafty friends.  Today I have a fun tutorial featuring products from Crafter's Companion and Really Reasonable Ribbon.  This fun 3D greeting is in the shape of a purse and has a hidden message for your recipient inside.


It uses one piece of 12x12 paper plus the handle.  Please follow along below and I will show you how to use the newest product from Crafter's Companion-The Big Score, to create this fun gift.


Here is the surprise on the inside, a Die'sire die cut butterfly and sentiment from Crafter's Companion.  Join me for my video tutorial below and I will give you a list of all the other products I used to create my Pop Open Purse Card.


Don't forget to give me a thumbs up on YouTube if you like my video!!!




Thanks for joining me.  Hope you enjoyed my tutorial.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis