Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Positive about Stars

Hi everyone!  Well today I am showcasing a card that will have you using all your scraps!  I have created a card using positive and negatives from my Die'sire Essentials Star dies, from Crafter's Companion.  If you are a Splitcoaststampers fan, you might have seen this for the Technique Lover's Challenge on Monday.  I challenge all the players to create a card using their positive and negatives.  



I popped up my stars using Collall 3D glue that you can also find at Crafter's Companion.  My sentiment is Moonbean Meadows-True Love also from CC.




My ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  It is Chevron Twill in yellow.  It is super easy to tie.  I used my Bow It All 2.0 to tie the stacked multi-loop bow.


Thanks for joining me today.



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis