Friday, February 27, 2015

Berry Cool Tag

Hello, thanks so much for joining me here at Jax Bean Stalks.  Hope everyone is as excited as I am for the weekend.  I am ready to get crafty this Saturday.  What are all of your plans?  

Today, I have made a tag using three different RRR's.  My 1st bow layer consists of Faux Canvas in Salmon.  OMG, you haven't see anything till you see this ribbon.  Faux canvas is a sturdy yet flexible ribbon.  It is super easy to tie and holds a bow perfectly!  My second layer is a fabulous lace.  It is called Chloe Natural Crochet Lace.  I just tied it into a simple bow a bit bigger than my last layer.  The final layer is Stitched Satin in Aqua.  I topped off my layered bow with a few buttons and it made the perfect topper for my tag.

I am using a new die from Sheena Douglass called Brambles.  You can find it at Crafter's Companion USA  It was released earlier this month and I just love the little razz-berry looking berries.  They are called Brambles and are just adorable.  This picture doesn't do any justice as they are embossed too!  I colored them with the brand new Spectrum Aqua markers.  I used Peach, Chocolate, Leaf Green, Moss, Black, Orchid and Burgundy.  


I love all the texture on this tag.  There are several layers of different shaped dies that make up this project.  I think it would be adorable on a teenager's package.  What do you think?


You can really get the efferct of how these new Spectrum Aqua Markers.  They are so much like true watercolors that you can layer color upon color and get a beautiful outcome!


Thanks so much for stopping in today!  Have a wonderful weekend




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis