Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Sparkly Thank You

Welcome to all my followers and friends here at Jax Bean Stalks. Hope you have done some holiday shopping with Christmas just around the corner. Don't forget to wrap all your pretty packages up with some fabulous ribbon!!! ;)

 Today I have a Thank you card. I have used super sparkly Glitz Fuchsia Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  It finishes any card or project off with a POP!

I have used the 8 X 6 Stencil from Crafter's Companion- Eiffel Tower.  I stenciled it with Memento Ink and then Versa Mark clear.  I used clear embossing powder and it is super shiny in the light.  The sentiment is also CC and is from the Friends and Family Sentimentals EZ Mount Stamp Set.  We are having our Thank You Challenge at the Crafters Companion FB page.  POP on over and let us see what type of "thank you" cards you do this time of year.

My entire card is framed with pink matting.  I have used the Perfect Paper Crafting-Perfect Layers to create a PERFECT matting!.


Thanks for joining me today!



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis