Thursday, October 16, 2014

Someday I'll Have Paris...

Hi Everyone!  I am so very excited to bring to you this fabulous card using the brand new just released yesterday stencils from Crafter's Companion!  There are designed by Sheena and I ADORE them!

I have a fun video tutorial below that explains how to use the DreamWeavers embossing paste with this fun stencil.  Hope you enjoy!


My ribbon is of course Really Reasonable Ribbon.  It currently only comes in pink...and oh how I will miss the black and red!


Here is my tell all video!  Please give me a thumbs up if you like it!!!

\

This is another stencil from the same collection.  It is airbrused with Spectrum Noir markers and it uses the red ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.



Thanks for visiting!  Don't forget the thumbs up on my video.  It really help YouTube recognize me as a popular crafting video creator!!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis