Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Balloon Festival Fun

Hello Jax Bean Stalks friends and followers! Today I am really excited to be able to share with you inspiration featuring Really Reasonable Ribbon and Heartfelt Creations products.
If you are hopping with us today, you should have arrived from Cherry's Blog.

I have always wanted to make a partially clear card.  I finally got the opportunity to use Heartfelt Creations adorable Balloon and Bicycle set along with the clear cardstock that they carry.  It made for a really great effect for my card.  I LOVE the way the hot air balloon floats right off the card!


I have used a couple of different ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The Double Ruffle in black in the back of the bow.  I tied it a little bigger than the Fuchsia Seam Binding in the front.  It made a really puffy bow and was perfect for the theme and era of this card. I wanted it to have a bit of a vintage circus feel.  Hope I achieved it!!!



You can really see the clear cardstock from this angle!



Thank so much for stopping in today.  Enjoy the rest of the hop!  You are now off to your next stop, 



Supplies:
Really Reasonable Ribbon-Double Ruffle Black, Seam Binding-Fuchsia, Bakers Twine-Oyster
Heartfelt Creations-Balloon and Bicycle Set and Clear Cardstock
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Stazon Ink


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis