Tuesday, October 28, 2014

It's Your Big Day

Hello friends and followers.  How you are all doing good.  Can you believe that the end of October is in just a few days?  Where has the time gone.  I better get to Christmas shopping!  LOL!!!  

Today I have a special card for my sis.  She is graduating with her Masters Degree in Business.  She has worked so hard the past 3 years.  She held a very demanding full time job and went to school full time.  WOW, I can't imagine.  I am really proud of her!  This card was made with her favorite color...green!

The image is from an etsy store....the name escapes me!  The ribbon is Really Reasonable Ribbon 1.5" Black Netting and Chevron Striped Twill Black.  I tied the black netting into a multi-loop bow.  Then I cut the loops in order to make them stick out.  I added the Chevron Striped Twill in Black on top with a little dot of clear adhesive.  Scroll down to check out the Spectrum Noir Markers I used to color this cute image.


If you look close at all the black cardstock.  It is the Black Pearl cardstock from Crafter's Companion.  It is the prettiest black cardstock I have ever seen.  It is so glittery...but not the type of glitter that falls off!



Thanks for visiting
Supplies:
SN Markers:
Owl- IG1, IG3, IG4, IG5, BG1
Eyes- BT2, BT4, BT5
Diploma- LY1, LY2, LY3
Book TN3, TN4, EB3, BG1, BG2, BG5
Tassel- CG3
Hat- IG9, IG10
Background BG1, BG2
Beek/Feet- OR2


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis