Thursday, October 30, 2014

It's Time For Tea

Hey everyone!!!  Well October is officially over starting on Saturday.  I need to switch gears and focus on Christmas.  Thank goodness that Thanksgiving is only a "meal" for my family.  This year I think my bestie and her family is coming, but it really is just a time for jammies and food.  Although I do have to get ready and go BLACK FRIDAY shopping with another friend!  Oh goodness the rush has begun!  LOL!!  Wish I could just sit back and have "Time For Tea".  

This fun set is from Crafter's Companion.  It is called Time For Tea.  Isn't that little meesey so cute!  If you are interested (which I am hoping you are!) seeing how I colored this beauty up, scroll down and click on my YouTube video.  I would so appreciate a thumbs up if you liked it!  I guess that counts in the "YouTube" world.  



My ribbon is seam binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The flower is from RRR too!  It is a Wild Orchid flower!


Here is my tell all video.  Lots of fun music while I color too!





Thanks so much for visiting!  Also thanks in advance for any thumbs up's on my crafty Tell All YouTube Videos!

Supplies:
Time For Tea Card:
CC Stamps: Time For Tea
SN Markers:
Tea Pot: CR4, CR5, CR6
Mouse: IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4
Pennant Banner: TB9, CR6, DR3, CG3
Tea Bag: TN2
Box: EB3, EB4
Grass: CG1, CG3
Background: IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4

Rudolph and Friends:
CC Stamps-Rudolph and Friends
SN Markers:
Deer: TN3 EB5, EB6, True Black
Birds: DR4, DR5
Holly: JG1, DR5
Ornaments: TB4, GB6
Presents: TB4, DR5, JG1, EB5
Background: BG1, BG2



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis