Sunday, June 1, 2014

Tag Your It

Hope you all are having a great weekend!  

It's JUNE 1st!!!  So, you know what that means...a new challenge for both Really Reasonable Ribbon AND Crafter's Companion.  

Please join me at either challenge...or better yet, enter both!  Would love to see what you make!

RRR Challenge: Masculine 
CC's Challenge: Tags, Bags or Boxes.

I have used the pretty Glitz Ribbon in Turquoise from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  From Crafter's Companion I have used the Embossilicious 6x6 Clouds to make my embossing folder stamped background and The Butterfly Effect from Sheena.  I matted the entire tag using Perfect Paper Craftings Perfect Layers Tools.

What to know how to create these cool embossing folder stamped backgrounds?  Check out my YouTube video: Embossing Folder Stamping a Tell All Video.


Thanks so much for visiting!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis