Friday, October 7, 2011

MONSTER MASH-PMS STYLE!!!! IT's A HOP!!!


We are having a MONSTER MASH....with our PMS friends and DT!  Hope you are not TOO SCARED to see our MONSTER!  Please enjoy a 15% discount on ALL MONSTERS at Paper Makeup Stamps for the next week using the code MONSTERHOP

On my card I have used Trick Or Treat Ted

This is a view of the epoxy I placed over his space suit helmet and his #3 on the chest of the space suit.

Paper: Theresa Collins
Stamp: Trick or Treat Ted & Spooky Sentiments Set (Paper Makeup Stamps)
Ink: Memento
Extras: Ribbon, plastic giant dot.

Thanks so much for visiting me today!  I hope you have a fantastic time on this Hop!  I would just love it if you became a follower!!!

Challenges:
MelJens Designs-Halloween
Little Miss Muffet Challenge-Animals and monsters
Crafty Ribbon Challenge-Halloween
Charisma-Black and Orange
Crafting for all Seasons-Pumpkins
Fresh Brewed Designs-Pumpkins
Little Darling-Halloween
The Paper Shelter-Halloween
Paper Take Weekly-Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown-Halloween

Photobucket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis