Monday, March 3, 2014

Lots of Mumbo Jumbo

Hello to all my friends and followers here at Jax Bean Stalks.  Hope you all are having a fantastic day so far. I am planning for a super busy week.  Besides all of the mumbo jumbo normally going on in our lives, I am also planning a dinner party for a dear friend that is beginning her battle with Breast Cancer.  So sad as this will be the last of the "fun" she has before she starts chemo.  So we are going to make a whole night of fun for her.



Today I am super excited to be part of the Xyron and Miss Kate Cuttables Co-hop taking place all week long.  There really are some amazing projects.  So be sure you stop into the Xyron or the Miss Kate Cuttables blogs all week long!
My project features the Telephone cut file from MKC and to put it all together I used Xyron's 5" Creative Station, 2.5" Sticker Maker and the Mega Runner.


You can find all the links to the hop at Miss Kate Cuttables and at Xyron's blog Ain't She Crafty

Thanks for stopping in.  And if you want to see more fab ideas using Xyron's products, follow me!  I have many different following options to the right!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis