Sunday, March 2, 2014

Splitcoast Stampers Featured Stamper

Hiya to all of my friends and followers here at Jax Bean Stalks!  I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend.  Yesterday we went skiing for the last time this season.  Snow was starting to turn to mashed potatoes!  Our little ski area Powderhorn is a great family resort and is only 45 minutes from my house.  Bean did excellent this season and now is ready for the blue's starting next year.  I am really proud of him!

Well after sleeping for 9 hours I woke up to the BEST surprise!  My dear friend Judy Rozema has picked me as the Featured Stamper at Splitcoast Stampers this week.  I was shocked to see my name.  "fattire7"!!!  Thank you so much Judy!  And thank you to all who participate by casing one of my gallery cards!




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis