Saturday, March 8, 2014

Almost Vintage

Hiya!  What a great Saturday morning.  I had the best time last night.  I had a dinner party at a local bistro for my friend Kameron.  She is beginning her fight with breast cancer.  I wanted her to have a really good time before the effects of chemo kick in.  Kameron is one of the funniest people I know and her spirit is so contagious that I just know cancer doesn't have a chance!

I have this pretty purple card today featuring Really Reasonable Ribbon's Juke String Lavender and Wild Orchid open roses in white with baby pink.  I also used notebook bitty bags to hold my tag.  My sentiment and the little design element on the bag is from Crafter's Companion Sentimentals-Friends and Family.  I also used Memento ink-Sweet Plum from Crafter's Companion.

This card is a little out of my comfort level as I don't really make very many almost-vintage cards.  I just cannot wrap my mind around how to achieve that "old" look.  I hope you like what I did!  I am on the fence!  My question: what is your favorite style?  


I really love how the Juke bow turned out.  I used the Zutter Bow It All to create the bow.  




Thank so much for joining me today!

What is your favorite style of card making and why?


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis