Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wrapped in Happiness

It is warming up here in Colorado.  So excited to finally be able to get outside without the ski gear on!  Hope the weather is good for all of you!  

Today I have a card featuring the Emossalicious Folder- Splendor from Crafter's Companion.  It was just released yesterday!  I have also used the Sentimentals-Friends and Family also from CC.  Our challenge at Crafter's Companion for the month of March is monochromatic.  Hope you can join us!  

Thanks for joining me today!  If you want to see more Crafter'c Companion posts, follow me...I have so many different ways you can see me through social media and my blog!  


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis