Wednesday, February 12, 2014

You Only Live Once

Good morning.  How is everyone today?  Well, guess what?  Bean is sick again.  Poor little guy no more got better and now is sick with whatever the little girl behind him had!  I just get so upset with irresponsible parents who send their kids to school sick.  Number 1, poor things having to manage the day with not feeling well and number 2 THANKS, now my kiddo is sick!  So my request for all of you parents with young kids, be responsible and keep your sick kids home!

Today I have a card using an adorable background from Sheena Embossing found at Crafters Companion.  This one is called Leafy Corner.  I have also used the Sentimentals Friends and Family stamp set also found at CC.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis