Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Swoon

Happy Tuesday!  Hope everyone is having a LOVELY week so far.  We are here at the Cochran house.  My little Bean and I are having fun getting his Valentines ready for Friday.  So exciting that the school is actually having the kids party on the day of the holiday.  Most of the time they do the weirdest thing...they have the party on a different day.  Really? I have to ask...WHY???

I know this holiday was blown out of proportion to sell cards.  But I cannot help but make it special for my little Bean.  He gets so excited.  I am going to take lunch and eat with him on Friday and also surprise him with a balloon bouquet.  Then off the the movies after school.  How do all of you celebrate Valentine's Day?  Are you like me and do it for the kiddos or do you get a sitter and spend it with someone special?  Let me know in a comment below?

Some Odd Girl is releasing this SWEET digi today.  It is called Holding Hands Kody and Mae.  It is just adorbs!  Don't you think?  I also used the clear sentiment set from Some Odd Girl called Make A Statement.


Another exciting bit of info from Some Odd Girl:  They are having their DT Call.  I can contest that this team is a blast to be a part of.  I am sure that whomever makes the cut will be thrilled!  So, go for it...make a project featuring a SOG image and throw your hat in the race!





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis