Wednesday, February 26, 2014

You Are My Sunshine

Hi everyone!  Happy Hump Day!  Hope you are all having a fantastic week.  We are all back to normal for the most part in my house.  No more sickies.  We are back to the same old routine (nice!).  Feels good to not have a sick kiddo!

Today I am going to show all of you how to make a Joy Fold Card!  I know it may be an oldie, but it is definitely a goodie!  I like to try to revive those fun folds that no one ever thinks to use for their cards.

In my card I am featuring a sneak peek of the March 25 release of Angelica and Adam from Crafter's Companion.  I used Xyron products to put the whole thing together.  Really Reasonable Ribbon for the beautiful bow and Perfect Paper Crafting tools to make it look clean and neat.

What is your favorite fold?







Thank you so much for visiting!

Don't forget to let me know if you have a favorite card fold!!

Supplies:
Angelica and Adam: Crafter's Companion
Sentimentals-Friends and Family-Crafter's Companion
Ribbon: Sheer Iridescent Organize-Blue/Green-Really Reasonable Ribbon
Perfect Paper Crafting Tools: Perfect Layers
Xyron adhesive
Spectrum Noir Markers-
Skin: FS1,4 TN2,3,4 CR2

Shirt: BT4,5,7,9 DR7, CR8
Shorts: GB8,10
Hair: GB2,8,10 EB3, TN1, 8
Ball: IG1,2,3,5,8
Grass: CG2,4 DG4, EB6
Sky: IB1, HB1


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis