Thursday, February 27, 2014

Oh Hello Video Tutorial

Good morning! So glad you could join me today here at Jax Bean Stalks.  Is it Friday yet?  I am so over this week.  I finally got some sleep last night.  On Tuesday I thought it was a good idea to drink caffeine in the middle of the day.  Oh what a mistake.  I was up till after 1am.  I can only handle my 1 cup of tea in the morning.  After that, any other caffeine is just a recipe for staying up way to late.  Does caffeine affect you in weird ways?

Today I have a video tutorial featuring Butterfly Friend Fairy from Some Odd Girl.  I have also used adhesives from Xyron. In this video I will show you have to assemble the Cut File: Circle Card Banner also from Some Odd Girl.  All the products I have used in my video are listed with links in the description of the YouTube video.




Thank you so much for joining me today.

Don't forget the question of the day!  Let me know in your comments if caffeine affects you in different ways?





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis