Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Big Eyed Girl

Have ya'all been to Color Me Creative?  It is a ning group that offers challenges, groups and classes.  It is a very large community of crafters with amazing talent.  This community was founded and is totally ran by Suzanne Dean.  I have been on the DT for CMC for 3 years in June.  I love it!  I have learned everything there is to learn about coloring with alcohol markers.

Hope you will join in our current challenge "Girly".  I have used this fun big eyed girl from Dilly Beans.  They are our current sponsor at CMC!  Scroll down to see a peek at how I put together my card using Perfect Paper Crafting tools! #perfectpapercrafting #colormecreative #jaxbeanstalks

I colored up my image and glued it down on a piece of red cardstock.  I then took my perfect layers tool from Perfect Paper Crafting and lined it up with my image.


Then taking my Xacto knife I just cut using the Perfect Layers tool as my guide!



Thanks so much for visiting!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis