Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Take Flight!

Happy Hump Day!  Hope everyone's week is whizzing by just like mine.  Last week dragged because we were all so sick (I still am) but having to get back to schedule this week is just zipping right along.  The only damper is all the snow.  Hopefully we will get a break today if the weather guys can get it right.  But I know there is more snow in our future!  

So today I have this little darling Some Odd Girl clear release stamp to show you.  She is brand new as of CHA.  Her name is so cute....Fairy in Flight.  She comes with a couple really cute sentiments AND the adorable clouds you see in my background!  LOVE those extras!!!

Thanks for visiting!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis