Monday, January 27, 2014

Mini Love Album And A Video

Hello everyone!  Hope you had a fabulous weekend!  We had a blast skiing!  Bean did an amazing job.  So proud of him!  I just cannot believe how fast he picked it up!  Would love to hear what everyone else did this weekend.  Leave me a comment below!

Today I am hoping to jump start your mojo.  I have this fabulous little 4x4 mini book I found on the Silhouette America site.  I have used a couple of my favorite sentiment sets from Some Odd Girl and a cut file.  Hope you are inspired to make something great this week!  You can also check out my other 2 craft videos at my channel on YouTube.


Here is my video featuring Some Odd Girl Stamps and Perfect Paper Crafting tool.







Thanks so much for visiting today.  Don't forget to check out the product list I used above the comments section for the video on YouTube.  

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis