Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Basket of Love

Hello everyone.  Hope your week is going great.  We are off to a rocky start in my house.  My little Bean had a relapse of his "virus" from a week and a half ago.  He was fine all week and ended up with a headache on Saturday.  By Sunday he was congested and totally not feeling 100%.  So today was another visit to the DR.  The outcome of the appointment: another virus on top of the virus he already has.  What a bummer.  Poor little guy is bummed because he really wants to go skiing again this weekend.  I can totally remember the days when the most I had to worry about was if I was going to get to do whatever was planned.  I am so glad that I have this little guy to remind me of how important childhood really is.  It is so precious and special.  As adults we sometime forget what an important time it is for our children to not have worries and to just enjoy a carefree life.  In too short of a time they will have responsibilities that will weigh on their shoulders.  

Today I have my final card for Hambo Stamps.  This DT has always been one of my favorites.  Hambo has the best images.  The sentiments are hilarious and super catchy!  Monica and Tim are the best!  My teamies were super fab this time around.  I am so honored to have been a part of this fun team!  Thank you Hambo Stamps!  

My card features Heart Basket digital stamp.  I LOVE Hambo Stamps and I hope you will take the time to peek into their store full of adorable images and fun sentiments.!  

The ribbon on my card is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  It is from their wide selection of grosgrain ribbon.  I love it because the stripe goes completely through the ribbon and can be seen on both sides.  The Striped Grosgrain Red Ribbon is super easy to tie.  I used the Bow It All to tie my loopy bow for my Valentine's Day card.  I added Wild Orchid Open Roses in Black to the center of my grosgrain bow.

Thank you so much for visiting!  Hope you have a crafty day.




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis