Tuesday, December 17, 2013

This is My Everyday

Good morning.  8 days till Christmas!  WOW did that come fast or what.  I have been flying around my house in the outfit you see on the card below.  I totally feel like I have to be a super hero to finish all that needs to be done for Christmas.  

Isn't this image just adorable!!!  It is from Some Odd Girl.  It is a digi release today!!!  Her name is Super Mae.  The sentiment is from the Some Odd Girl Set Be You.





Hope all of you are channeling your super hero today!  Have a great week!  Be sure to stop back in in January for more Some Odd Girl project from me.  


 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis