Thursday, December 19, 2013

Jolly Holiday

Good morning!  Hope everyone is enjoying the crazy holiday rush.  For many people, part of the Holiday Festivities is doing a Secret Santa exchange.  My sister works for the mouse and does an exchange within her area.  Her Secret Santa got the Mary Poppins treatment this year.  I made this card for my sister to give along with a couple of tickets to see Saving Mr. Banks.  I thought this was an awesome gift.  The card was so much fun to make using Really Reasonable Ribbon's  Wired Woven Chevron Ribbon in Black and White.  It turned out awesome!  Hope you all like it.







Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis