Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Loving Cupcakes!

Here is my second post for Some Odd Girl.  I have combined as many of the stamps from the new "I Do" set as possible.  This card turned out a little wild but I LOVE it!  I also added Cupcake Mae.  She is so sweet!  My little word bubble is cut out with Deloris (my Silhouette).  Then I stamped the word bubble from the I do set.  For the heart in the middle, I just outlined and filled it in with adhesive and added purple glitter.   



I love the metallic ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  This beautiful turquoise bow is tied with Glitz Ribbon.  It is a little stiff and makes for a really pretty bow!



Thanks again for visiting!  Hope you love what you are seeing with this new release so far!  Come back tomorrow for another look at the new fabulous clear set being released.


Supplies:
Image: Some Odd Girl: I do (Clear); Cupcake Mae (clear)
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon: Glitz Ribbon-Turquoise 
Paper: Carta Bella
Copics:
E-0000,000,04,11,21,30,31,33,57
BV-00,01,04
C00,2,3,5,7
R-20,24,27,29


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis