Wednesday, December 4, 2013

First Dance

Good morning.  Hope everyone is staying warm on this wintery day.  Over 6" of snow and still snowing here is Colorado.

Today I am featuring First Dance Mae from Some Odd Girl.  I wanted to really showcase this stamp so you all could see the fabulous details of her dress.  I matted my image twice with my Perfect Paper Crafting: Perfect Layers tool.  Love these fun crafting tools.  Tied my bow with Really Reasonable Ribbons Metallic Edge Satin in Sherbet.

Thanks for visiting!  Stay warm!

Supplies:
Image: Some Odd Girl-First Dance Mae
Paper Perfecting Crafting: Perfect Layers Tool
Really Reasonable Ribbon:Metallic Edge Satin in Sherbet.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis