Monday, November 18, 2013

Winner Winner!!!!


Hi friends and followers.  Today I have the winners from my post on Wednesday.  If you missed it you can read all about it here.


Winner#1- Really Reasonable Ribbon
Alycia Clark said this at the PND blog: "Your card is ADORBS!! :)"

She said this here at Jax Bean Stalks: "She's still adorbs over here too. :)" 

Alycia, please leave a comment with your email so I can contact you for you prize of Really Reasonable Ribbon.


Winner#2-
Janis Woolbright said this at the PND blog: 

"Just love this sweet card. Very pretty coloring. 
How lovely of you to offer us a chance at the ribbon and this darling image. Although you did not require us to become followers of your blog to be eligible (which I VERY much appreciate), I am a brand-new follower of yours by Google Friend, nonetheless! I have already commented on your post over there. Yippee!!!

She said this here at Jax Bean Stalks: "
Lovely coloring and such a pretty card! 
How lovely of you to offer this stamp to us.  Though you did not require us to follow in order to be eligible (which I GREATLY appreciate!!),  I am a brand-new follower of yours, nonetheless.  Yippee!!!
I'm on my way over to PND to comment, too!

Janis please leave me a comment with your email so I can arrange getting you the Paper Nest Dolls Stamp.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis