Friday, November 15, 2013

Wintery Gift Packaging

Happy Friday all my crafty friends and followers here at Jax Bean Stalks.  My oh my how the week has just zipped right on by.  So glad it is TGIF!  Hope you all enjoy a crafty friend. 

Today I have a double dip for ya!  It is our wintery themed challenge over at Color Me Creative.  We want to see how to color those adorable winter themed images.  It is also our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge today.  We want to see how you pack up all this holiday goodies.  Show us your packaging that includes ribbon.  My little bag is all decorated up in a winter theme complete with a Fuschia bow made out of  Fuchsia Seam BindingFuchsia LeavesSatin with Metallic Silver Center-Teal all can be found at one of my favorite online shops, Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I have added to my bow Wild Orchid Crafts Large Wild Rosebuds 2-tone Pink.  They really completed my packaging for our challenge this week at Really Reasonable Ribbon.



I just love these two little owls from Stamp Fairy.  They turned out to be the perfect winter image for my package.  Hope I will get to see your creation for our challenge at CMC!





Thank you so much for joining me today.  Don't forget to follow me to see more RRR and CMC creations.  I have so many different ways for you to receive my posts!  Just look to the right and choose!

Supplies:
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon Fuchsia Seam Binding, Fuchsia Leaves, Satin with Metallic Silver Center-Teal
Flowers: Really Reasonable Ribbon-Wild Orchid Crafts Large Wild Rosebuds 2-tone Pink
Image: Bugaboo
Paper: MME-Cambridge Court
BG-11,13,18
R83,85,89
YR09

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis