Friday, November 8, 2013

Christmas Wreath

Hello friends and followers.  So glad you have joined me today.  I have a very special treat for both of us!  I have made my very 1st video.  I am super excited about it.  It was a bit of a challenge to get it going but I finally did it!  It isn't too fancy.  In fact I have left out any music till I have more time to play with it.  Hope you all like it.

In the video I have made a Mason Jar Lid Wreath.  It turned out really cute!  I hope you like it and will try making one for yourself.


I have use the following Really Reasonable Ribbons on my wreath:  Red 3/8" Ric Rac, Apple 3/8" Ric Rac, Bakers Twine Cherry, and 1.5" Circus Dots Grosgrain Red


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis