Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Simple as a Mud Sundae!

Hi Everyone!  So excited to be posting this week for Hambo Stamps.  We are featuring our CAS cards for Tim, the man behind the art.  Hope you have a great Birthday Tim!!!

I have used Sundae for Hambo Stamps Rubber "food" line.  No the food isn't rubber...the stamp is!  DUH!!!  You thought they were selling rubber food. LOL!!!

I am really not at all good at doodling.  But I thought it would be fun to start trying it more often.  Maybe I will get a bit better.  

Don't forget to join in at the Hoedown and bring along your CAS cards and get muddy with us!



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis