Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Ooh La La

Good morning.  Nice that it is finally hump day.  My little guy is finally on the mend.  Poor thing was so sick since Friday.  We went to the Dr. on Monday and got some medicine for strep.  It sure was a bad case of it this time.  He has only had it once before, but this time he even got the little blisters around his mouth.  We are busy doing homework for the school days missed too.  I love that he LOVES doing homework.  I was never like that!

Today Some Odd Girl is releasing another clear stamp.  Her name is Moulin Mae and she is down right adorable.  I just love all the ruffles in her skirt.  So much fun to color up!



My ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  It is Seam Binding in Lipstick Red.  I know how funny that it really doesn't look red.  More of a really deep pink.  



Thanks for visiting.  You can find more ODD Girl inspiration on our FB page HERE.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis