Thursday, October 10, 2013

I Want to Suck Your Blood...HEHEHE

Hello!  I don't know about you but I am in full Halloween mode.  I just love this fun and festive holiday.  Love how the kiddies get so excited planning their costumes!  LOVE all the candy!

Today I am sharing with you Wee Henry Vampire from Hambo Stamps. Hope you love him as much as I do.  It is hard to see but I did tiny little sparkles all over his face and hand.  I don't know but I think I was having an Edward Cullen moment while coloring.  It is so silly but I really secretly LOVE Twilight!

Have you checked out all of the fun Halloween digital stamps Hambo has to offer?  There are a few click HERE.






My ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon: Gingham, Black 3/8 inch.


Thanks so much for visiting!  If you would like to see more Hambo projects from me click:

Supplies:
Image: Hambo-Wee Henry Vampire
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon: Gingham Black 3/8 Inch
Copics:
C-00,2,3,5,7
E- 000,11,21
R-24,27
YR-00,02,07

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis