Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Big Wishes

  Hope everyone is having a great day.  Sorry for the delay, my son is really sick and needed all of my attention yesterday.  Anyway, I am still practicing making bows with the New Zutter Bow It All.  Bonnie of Really Reasonable Ribbon has them HERE.  I had a hard time in the beginning but once you get the hand of it, it is super easy!  I have used this lovely Diamond Satin in Regal Purple from the New Halloween ribbon assortment.  It really makes a beautiful bow!

This card is also for Some Odd Girl Color Challenge.  We have a different challenge every week at the Some Odd Girl Ning!  



This little cuties name is Big Wishes Mae



Thanks for joining me today at RRR!  To see more RRR projects click
Also, don't forget our current challenge at RRR.  It is Fall/Halloween and of course RIBBON!


Supplies:
Ribbon: RRR-Diamond Satin-Regal Purple
Image: Some Odd Girl: Big Wishes Mae
Paper: Doodlebug
Copics:
YR-00,02,07,09,12,24
E-000,04,11,21,30,95
C-2,3,5,7
YG-00,03,25,45
Y-000,11,15,19
BV-00,01,04
R20
0

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis