Monday, July 15, 2013

Sizzlin Summer Colors Featuring Really Reasonable Ribbon and SP and Company Stamps

Well my summer is sizzlin...I hope yours is too!!!  Howdy from Florida!  Having some fun in the sun with my little Bean!

This weeks challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon is to show us how your summer is Sizzlin with some Sizzlin Summer Colors!  Hope you will join us with your colors HERE.

I have used several colors from the Neon Grosgrain Assortment pack in my project today.  These colors are totally to die for!  I love NEON!!!!  AND  I love all of Bonnie's assortments.  You are able to get a taste of several colors of your favorite type of ribbon all at the same time!  You can find all of Bonnies assortments HERE.



Here is my project featuring SP and Company Stamps: Summer Fun Sentiments.  They are all fabulous summer sentiments, perfect for all your sunny cards.  The sunshine is also SP and Company from Sunshine Emma...and you know this is my favorite SP and Company set if you follow Jax Bean Stalks!!!!  I also used the sunshine die tool from the Sunshine Emma Die Tool Set.



Thanks so much for stopping in today!  Hope you will join in on the Really Reasonable Challenge. Oh, and Happy Monday Crafting!!!


Supplies:
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon: Neon Grosgrain Assortment
Stamps: SP and Company: Summer Fun Sentiments and Sunshine Emma Set


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis